CB Process' Valve & Valve Automation Portfolio
Products and People
CB Process has entered into agreements to represent some major Valve Manufacturers in Canada. In addition, CB invested in four people who are leaders in the valve industry giving CB not only great products, but expertise that is second to none in the industry.
Valve & Valve automation Solutions
- Zero Leakage Triple Offset Butterfly
- Air Release
- Triple Duty
- Electric Actuators
- Pneumatic Actuators
- And many more..
YOUR CB PROCESS VALVE & VALVE ActuATION TEAM
Valve & Valve Automation Sales
Troy is our Valve Sales Specialist responsible for evaluation specifications and working with our team to develop the product proposal that fits the application the best.
- 4 Years of valve experience
- Proposal development
- Project Management
- Implementation, commissioning, and training
Business Development - Valves - Canada
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- 43 Years Valve Experience
- Ministry Approved CEU Presenter - AWWA Butterfly Valves and Actuation
- Producer & Committee Member of AWWA C520 Knife Gate Valves Standards
- Co- Author of M72 - Manual of Practice for Knife Gate Valves
- Founding President of Bray Valve & Controls Canada
Business Development - Valves and Actuation - Western Canada
Huw Evans is our BD of valve and valve automation in Western Canada. Huw has been with CB Process for 3 years after several years experience in engineering.
- 16 years experience in Instrumentation and Controls as a Consultant, End User, and now as a Manufacturers Representative
- Expertise in defining the requirements, specifying, selection, and design of valve and valve automation
Business DEvelopment - Actuation - Canada
Darin Wyatt has dedicated 30 years of his career to valve actuation. He has extensive experience in all types of actuation, but his specialty is electric actuation.
- Extensive experience in valve automation
- Comprehensive knowledge in the application of electric actuators
Valve Specialist - Ontario
Al is our Ontario Valve Specialist. Al has tremendous year of experience and expertise that only 40 years of valve industry involvement can bring.
- 40 Years of Valve Experience
- Extensive Experience with Butterfly valves
- Extensive Experience in Municipal and Irrigation Operations
Valve Specialist - BC
Martin is one of our BC Valve Specialist. Martin has been in the industry for over 40 years and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- 45 years of experience in valve and piping
- Extensive knowledge in valve applications in the municipal, mining, hydro, and pulp and paper industries
- Comprehensive knowledge in the application of Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
FEATURED VALVE & VALVE AUTOMATION PRODUCTS
Canadian Made Knife Gate Valves
For when you need to cut through heavy solids to isolate the process
- Stainless steel to exotic alloys
- Resilient or metal seating
- From 2" to 96"
TRiple Offset Butterfly
For when you need absolute certainty your process is isolated.
- Metal to metal seating that only happens in its last degree of rotation
- Friction free stroking
- No cavities
Tilting disk Check Valves
For when you want to reduce pumping costs
- 40% larger flow area resulting in much less head loss than a swing check valve
- From 3" to 72"