CB Process' Valve & Valve Automation Portfolio
Products and People
CB Process has entered into agreements to represent some major Valve Manufacturers in Canada. In addition, CB invested in four people who are leaders in the valve industry giving CB not only great products, but expertise that is second to none in the industry.
Valve & Valve automation Solutions
- Zero Leakage Triple Offset Butterfly
- Air Release
- Triple Duty
- Electric Actuators
- Pneumatic Actuators
- And many more..
YOUR CB PROCESS VALVE & VALVE ActuATION TEAM
Valve & Valve Automation Sales
Troy is our Valve Sales Specialist responsible for evaluation specifications and working with our team to develop the product proposal that fits the application the best.
- 4 Years of valve experience
- Proposal development
- Project Management
- Implementation, commissioning, and training
Business Development - Valves and Actuation - Western Canada
Huw Evans is our BD of valve and valve automation in Western Canada. Huw has been with CB Process for 3 years after several years experience in engineering.
- 16 years experience in Instrumentation and Controls as a Consultant, End User, and now as a Manufacturers Representative
- Expertise in defining the requirements, specifying, selection, and design of valve and valve automation
Business DEvelopment - Actuation - Canada
Darin Wyatt has dedicated 30 years of his career to valve actuation. He has extensive experience in all types of actuation, but his specialty is electric actuation.
- Extensive experience in valve automation
- Comprehensive knowledge in the application of electric actuators
FEATURED VALVE & VALVE AUTOMATION PRODUCTS
Canadian Made Knife Gate Valves
For when you need to cut through heavy solids to isolate the process
- Stainless steel to exotic alloys
- Resilient or metal seating
- From 2" to 96"
TRiple Offset Butterfly
For when you need absolute certainty your process is isolated.
- Metal to metal seating that only happens in its last degree of rotation
- Friction free stroking
- No cavities
Tilting disk Check Valves
For when you want to reduce pumping costs
- 40% larger flow area resulting in much less head loss than a swing check valve
- From 3" to 72"